Lose or Damage a Hearing Aid?
Filing a claim is simple, straightforward, and easy!
We know you depend on your hearing aids, so we work hard to process your claim as quickly as possible.
- Contact your hearing care provider. They will complete and submit the required information to Midwest Hearing Agency.
- Midwest Hearing Agency will send your hearing care provider the authorization details.
- Your hearing care provider will then send your device or impression to the Manufacturer.
- The manufacturer will ship your replacement or repaired device back to your hearing care provider.
- Your hearing care provider will schedule a time with you for fitting and adjustments.
Co-payments & Fees
Hearing instruments are sophisticated devices that require specialized professional services only your practitioner can provide. Your hearing care provider may charge you a fee for professional services performed in the event of a claim.
Midwest Hearing Agency does not charge a deductible for claims.*
* If your device is lost during the policy period, you will need to pay the balance of the premium before your claim is authorized.